FLUIDICS FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
LIQUID COOLING THERMAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Technics’ LCTM series provide researchers involved in Radiators, Heater Cores, Batteries, Motors, and other components with a means to investigate performance under many different fluid types, temperatures, and flow rates.
- Models for Non-Hazardous, Class I Div. 2, and Class I Div. 1 areas
- Integrated electrical control or remote with only 2 cable connections
- Stainless steel construction supports most liquid media including aviation lubricants and fuels.
- Pressure rated design for simulating closed loop systems.
- Proportionally controlled electric heating with water cooled heat exchanger.
- Optional Refrigeration Systems
- Speed controlled rotary vane gear pump for high pressure transfer of vapor intensive liquids
- Precision Flow and Temperature controls to meet the exacting standards of research work.
- Optional return pump with continuous sump level control, gravity return, or closed loop.
- Labview control panel for embedding into existing DAQ systems.